Saturday, December 10, 2011

Should i get dish tv for my home here in los angeles county?

I like direct tv but dish is more affordable. Any one have any pros or cons on dish tv. Thanks|||Try to get the dual dvrs. One dvr works two tvs and you can record to tv one or tv two. If your main tv is on tv one make sure your bedroom one is not tv 2. You will have recording conflicts with your wife.


The solution, make tv one work with another tv in a room that isn't used much. Like a guest room


The programming on direct tv seems to be better as far as sport channels but when I tried to save money and switch to directv this week, by the time I added up the 2 dvrs and 4 receivers for my 6 tvs, the price was $40 more a month for the first year and went up another $40 the next year. Dish really beat directvs prices because you don't have to rent a receiver for every tv. I called Dish and told them I was switching and they gave me a discount of $20 a month for a year just to stay. Saved $240 on just a phone call

No comments:

Post a Comment