Saturday, December 24, 2011

What channel should my TV be on for DISH Network to work?

I accidentally clicked "Channel Up" on my TV %26amp; my dish network stopped working, so i thought i can fix it by clicking "Channel Down". that didnt work.





This is really important:


I clicked it on my TV


not my Dish remote..





does anyone know the channel it should be on for it to work? I live in the Chicagoland area. if that helps.|||Access the menu for your TV with the TV remote. Then select "inputs" and select the input your dish receiver is connected to. It should be on one of the video inputs and not on a regular channel.|||It's probably on channel 3 or 4; whichever one has no over-the-air broadcasting in your area. It's possible that the set's pre-scanned channel selections doesn't include it. Manually select it. And, if possible, add it to the set's memorized channels in it's setup options if you can access them.


Also a rescan should find the channel. If you don't have the set's original remote control, you may not be able to get at the setup or rescan options.|||It is in an A/V input, chammel 3,4, or something in the 60s or 70s.

No comments:

Post a Comment