Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Neighbor put direct tv dish in my garden?

While I was away my neighbor put his direct tv satellite dish in the middle of my garden.


He has it on a metal pole, and he dug a hole and poured cement around it to anchor it, but it's in my yard, in the middle of my garden, and they refuse to move it.


Can I get in trouble if I pull it out of the ground and throw it onto his own lawn?|||Pull it down.





I would. Its on your own property. So it should not be there.








He can not sue you for destroying something that was on your property. Was not meant to be there.


Because if he brought that information to light. He would be charged for trespass, when installing it.





Pull it down, u have every right.|||What nerve! Wow.


If you own the place, he has tresspassed onto your property and given you a free dish.


A word of advice. Don't aggravate him as he sounds like a nut. In other words, don't just disconnect it or pull it out of the ground. Let the authorities handle it. You must have a by-law department, or police department who can help. Good luck with that. Yikes.|||Wow, that's crazy. If you have the map of your property and can show that the dish is definitely on yours I would call the installing company and let them know that they installed equipment on your property without permission and they need to come take care of it .|||No, but if your neighbor is physically stronger than you then you run the risk of getting your butt kicked.|||Notify PD of your intentions and to advise them of trespass by your neighbor....then do your George Washington thing on the pole.

No comments:

Post a Comment