Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Can you have Dish Network TV and Comcast High speed internet at the same time legally?

Ok, well my family has Dish Network for satellite TV and we were wondering if we could get Comcast Hi speed internet. Its available in our area, but we were wondering if we would break out contract with Dish if we got the hi speed from Comcast.|||Hi joe noone this is Mike Houston of DISH Network Executive Office. I was going over your post and I wanted to let you know you can have your DISH Network service and get your high speed internet Comcast without violating your contract with us. I would also like to say we do bundle with other companies, I will send a link so you can see what we have in your area.|||I fail to see any problem with that. I have Dish Network and was going to get Comcast until the lady told me it wasn't available for my location. I live in the sticks out in the country. However it is available with in a mile of me. Really don't see how it would have anything to do with anything if you have both. Because your Dish Network comes via satellite and Comcast comes phone line or cable. So why would there be any problem?|||It is possible as I use a bandwidth of my cable TV for my broadband Internet, The question is the cost? My ISP is Bigpond and Cable is Foxtel, and my land line phone Telstra, but I only get one bill for all 3, they used to be (are) subsidiary companies run by Telstra? My account comes from Telstra?|||Yes, you don't have to bundle your services or anything

No comments:

Post a Comment