Friday, December 16, 2011

I am thinking about switching to Dish TV or Direct TV , which is better and any problems?

Most of the time the weather in Vegas is good so I don't worry about storms or clouds. If the dish gets out of wack is there a service charge for them to come out and reset it?|||I have had dish and I have had direct and I actually work for a company that sells direct.





Honestly it is like comparing apples to apples. Both companies are very simmilar. Even though dish starts there promos at 9.99 usually in the long run you get much more for your money with DIRECTV.





IT all really depends on what channels you want, how many rooms, if you want hd or dvr.....





With each company they charge for service call unless you buy the protection plan. When I used to sell directv i never recommended the protechtion plan. The recivers are all under warranty and the dish and install is covered for 90 days. Your dish should not "get out of whack" if it does then the tech did a bad job and you would know within the first 90 days anyway so it would be covered.|||I don't think either one is really much better than the other. There are certain things that one does or has that the other doesn't. Dish is usually cheaper but not always.|||DirecTV. It's more interactive and right now, New York is being hit with really severe storms and strong winds and my TV hasn't lost signal once.

No comments:

Post a Comment