Friday, December 16, 2011

I have dish network tv in the USA. I am moving to Brazil. If I take my hardware with me, will it work there?

I want USA tv when I move to Brazil. They do not offer what I want there. I would like to keep my current account with Dish Network and continue to use it. Is the tractor beam from the satellite exposed to South America?|||Sorry





Brazil is not using NTSC, so neither your TV or the set-top box will work.|||See if u will take the dish to brazil it depends on the signal if it catches the signal from brazil then it is possible for u to watch but sometimes it ay take months to get signal and to be get connected so many people of India who r living in Saudi Arab they tried too much to get connected the dish of india of here in saudi arabia at last the signal received and it started working in saudi arabia now in u case u should try i think it will catch signal BEST OF LUCK !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment