Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Can my neighbor spy on my computer/phone/cell phone/ etc with dish tv?

My neighbor is so interested in what I do because I do not discuss my work. He made several comments about being a fly on the wall etc. Today I noticed he put a sattelite TV dish just outside my apartment. Should I be worried? How can I prove he's spying on me?|||No. Stop watching so much TV. The only way he could spy on you is if he were to physically plant cameras or other recording devices inside your apartment. He would have had to been inside your apartment to do it. In other words unless he works for the CIA or FBI, your fine.





The only thing that is technically possible is if you have wireless internet in your house then he could possibly monitor your network but that's a stretch.|||you seem like a really uptight person.

No comments:

Post a Comment