Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I received an automated phone message for Dish tv that I don't have.Should I be concerned? ?

The message asked me to make a payment within the next 5 days to avoid a late fee.I called them up and asked them to verify my phone and address.Someone used my phone number with their address.Dish tv said they would remove my phone number for future calls.Do you think I need to be worried or anything?I asked them for information on the person using my number, but they said they could not disclose any information.|||Dont worry about that dude...


Its just ****** Telemarketers.. If the same number calls you more then 3 times a day.. You can actualy sue them..


just make sure you tell them to remove your name %26amp; number from their list and that they **** off.|||I would still call the number back and tell them you are not a subscriber. The first answerer could be correct, but then again somebody may have given them a wrong number. Nothing is hurt by checking up on it before you get a bill in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment