Saturday, December 24, 2011

Does any one knows what is the dish antenna size for dish TV for operating in Middle east and direction.?

I had brought dish TV and staying in YEMEN and want to set the dish and size i choosed is 3' but could not able to get any signal in east and south corner.





Please advise me the correct size and direction for Yemen if any one have idea|||I have satellite TV at my house and the dish on my roof is approx 24" in diameter and it faces north because I live in Australia.





You will need a much bigger dish and you will need to point it in the direction of the equator ( that means south if you are in the northern hemisphere and north if you live in the southern hemisphere )|||visti this site its great help you can find almost anything there


is the sat u are looking for ku band or c band c band usaly is 10ft i hope this works for u

1 comment:

  1. I have Dish TV Please someone tell me what this means.
    Go to settings.Scroll to
    Diagnostic. Then see History.
    Under History There are lots of stuff to click on. WHAT does
    "ATEXRGO4OO2E" THE "O" could be the # 0 Dont know.Thanks so very much for your help.
    Graci

    ReplyDelete