Friday, December 16, 2011

What can I do with a Direct TV Dish?

The previous renter of my apartment left behind a Direct TV Dish attached to the house. Can I use it for anything? I've been reading about FTA stuff. Can I use it for that? Can I sell it for some cash?|||Google seach: "Biqaud Antenna"





It can pick up hundreds of (sometimes free) wifi signals from 8 miles away





You can easily find a tutorial on how to make on.


Ill make mine soon|||You might be able to sell it, or find someway to get stations on it, but the thing I'd use it for (which is probably more fun anyway) is sledding. Nothing like zipping down a hill on a Direct TV Dish! lol|||It's a satellite dish, but you need some type of receiver/transmitter to do anything with it.





I don't think there are any free alternatives when you just have a dish. It's like having an antenna with no tv to connect it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment