Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I am planning to buy Dish TV India DTH. Is that worth buying? Plz let me know ur experince about Dish TV DTH?

I am planning to buy Dish TV DTH in India. I would like to know from the people who are using Dish TV DTH India whether is it worth to buy at this point of time. I would like to know the quality of the service of DIsh TV DTH India and thier customer service. How far is the picture quality ? Will there be any problem in using the product Dish TV DTH in India. Please give me ur adivse and solutions whether shall i purchase Dish TV DTH India or not|||From all of the reviews I have read, sounds like it is to new for the customer support, everyone is complaining poor service, poor picture quality, takes too long to unscramble pictures, like most new ideas, sold before the support team is use to them, wait a year and see if it still is selling or something better has come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment