Saturday, December 24, 2011

Unable to get dish tv signal in malaysia with astro antenna?

Dish tv is beamed from satelite NSS 6, positioned at 95 deg E. I found the azimuth and elevation for my latitude and longitude. I am using Astro dish and LNB to catch the signal. The specs of the LNB is wirthin the range for Ku band, and within the range that Dish TV needs. Yet I am unable to get the signal. Can anyone help? Has anyone got success doing the same in Malaysia. This works fine in other countries; does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?|||Most here in this forum live in North America! At the bottom of each Yahoo Answers page is "International Answers." Go there and click on Malaysia and post you question. You will be communicating with people living in Malaysia who might have some actual knowledge and be able to help you.|||Calls ASTRO lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment