Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How to get GameCube games to play with a DISH Network TV?

It's all set up correctly, I know that for sure because I used to be able to play my GameCube when we had DirectTV.


But since we switched to DISH, I can't get the games to show up on TV, it's just static.


Please help?


Thanks :)|||You plug in the gamecube you normally would,(connect red white yellow cables then plug into the wall), then use your original remote to change to the channel you usually would. If the normal remote doesn't work, then open your tv's menu, and go under the channel section and look for the channel to connect it to.|||The only thing I can think of is that the console is no longer connected to the television; different service providers have absolutely no correlation to compatibility with systems to television.|||You need to find the right outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment