Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Can you tell me how to connect dish tv to my LCD tv in an easy format please?

I purchased a 47" GV47L VIZIO FHDTV - I have it on and running with pictures and sound but wanted to double check that I have everything accurate. Some of the manual was a little questionable since we didn't have hd programming.|||Use one of two choices to connect your DISH box to your TV set.....





The most preferred is the HDMI connector....one wire and Easily connected for the Highest Detail and the Best sound...


And All you have to do is select the HDMI 1.3a cables....





Here is a good place to buy them....





http://www.monoprice.com





The second choice is using the Component (5 wire) cables....They are available anywhere and are pretty easy to connect as long as you follow the color coding on the cable and your TV / Dish box.....





That's pretty easy and understandable isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment