Saturday, December 24, 2011

Which is better cable service for television the dish satellite or the direct tv satellite?

I have satellite dishes on the outside of my building that tenants have left and was wondering what is the better cable dish or direct tv?|||I have Dish. I used to have cable. I like Dish much better than cable (for lower cost and more programming). Dish does lose signal during really bad rainstorms, but in the desert (where I live) those are few-and-far-between.





As for Dish vs. Direct TV ... there are a few things on DTV that Dish doesn't have that I might like, but it's like, "the grass is greener on the other side of the fence", more than anything else. I think the basic costs are about the same.





I just had a problem with my Dish receiver last week after 3 years of use and they replaced it at no cost (not even shipping). The replacement came in 2 days and I was 'up-and-running' in less than 1/2 hour.





.|||Depends on what you need it for. Satellite is cheaper than cable but requires a 2 year commitment. Dish Network provides more free equipment: http://www.sathookup.com/dish-network.ph鈥?/a>





Directv has the NFL Sunday Ticket: http://www.sathookup.com/directv.php





Cable is good if you don't watch much tv: http://www.KingofCable.com





or you might want to check Verizon Fios availability: http://www.FiosFinder.com as you can bundle your phone, tv, and internet.|||DirecTv. I've had both, and Dish loses signal alot faster and for longer during storms or cloudy weather. The prices are pretty close to the same. If you decide to DTV, email me. Jdub1660@yahoo.com. They currently have a promotion for refer a friend. You'd get 10 bucks off your bill for 10 months, and so would I. Pretty sweet deal right now. Also DTV has a cooler remote for saving channels and sets of channels etc.|||I would say they are all pretty much the same, what you should really be considering is which Service Plan, you are going to use, How Much it costs, and What Do You Get from it. Quality wise, they are all the same; commercials lie.





Hope I was of assistance.|||yes my dear ,





In satellite we have to watch over 3500 channels on your desktop with crystal screen and digital sounds.





Here is my review|||choose the cable when you have cable internet .You get discount if you get cable tv from them and even more savings if you get the phone service from them too|||direct tv


dish loses its signal everytime even when its not raining|||definately cable especially if u live in an area with strong weather its more reliable|||dish we use it with there dvr there cheap friendly and on time when it comes to tech support

No comments:

Post a Comment