Friday, December 16, 2011

Can I have uverse tv and dish network tv hooked up at same time so I can compare picture quality?

One of the online reps said I couldn't but can't they just leave the existing coax alone? I want to compare the two but more than likely I'll keep dish and keep the Uverse internet which is another question. If someone has done this how long did you wait to cancel? Did you just pay a prorated portion of the TV and that was it?|||I'm not sure what frequency range Uverse uses, but it may be possible to use two diplexers. One combines the signals onto one cable, the diplexer at the other end separates the two signals so they can be sent to the correct receiver.





I'm a cable guy, but I respect the other guys. I really don't believe you'll see any difference in picture quality between the two. They both deliver a good quality signal.|||Nobody is going to install anything new without a promise for a 1-2-year contract.





Uverse is IP based, so they could wire new ethernet cable in your home, although they try to do it over coax, which will create problems for Dish.|||Yes.





They will require their on coax/Ethernet runs from their respective sources to their respective boxes, each connected to the same sort of input on the TV with similar quality cables.

No comments:

Post a Comment