Friday, December 16, 2011

Why the world moved on to DISH TV SET UP BOX from Cable Tv?

Set up box is more costly, less user friendly with less channels always which wrongly claims customers could choose the channels.


Alternatively, cable tv are more cheap and more friendly.|||When I had cable, I felt like I was getting bu!!-raped. It seemed that every other minute, the price went up. When there was a problem, I could never get customer service. They constantly screwed up my bill, channels were on, off, on, off, etc.





I got rush, I pay for the channels I want, I have tons of HD, and the price has been relatively stable for quite a while. Granted, it will occasionally go out when the weather is bad, but not often.





Do you work for Comcast or something.|||Many people choose to go with satellite as opposed to cable because of the reliability in many areas. The cable companies are unable to offer a consistent level of reliability, leaves the customers feeling frustrated and angry, like they don鈥檛 matter to a big company. Many areas tend to be a frustration factor, that makes the deciding factor in going from cable to satellite.|||The promise of something better in more enticing that what you currently have, so a lot of people switch without really examining the situation.





Also, many people live where cable doesn't yet reach (country living, new neighborhoods) and they get sat tv and just stick with it.|||I so confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment