Saturday, December 10, 2011

Can you have cox internet and have dish tv at the same time?

If so how do I hook it up , I dont wanna pay 80$ if there just gonna install a spliter, so if its something easy ill just do it myself,, I currently have dish tv and ordered cox internet.|||Yes.


Cox may have a discount for Internet only, cf. both TV and Internet together.|||if they even allow you to do that, i guess you just need a cable modem (which might also be a router) and possibly a router, although I'm not sure if it's a separate cable line they run or as you suspect a splitter.|||Yes you can have both..





Cox@Home provides internet at home does not require purchasing their TV subscription. Cox had gotten pricey on the CATV side, so we recently opted to drop cable and move to dish..





Will work with any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment