Saturday, December 10, 2011

How to get dish tv installed for Noth-East facing apt?

I am moving to a new apartment complex this summer. Inspite of searcing for a south facing apartment alongwith other amentities, I was not able to get one.


The new apartment is facing North (and EAST to some extent). Is there a way I can get dish tv installed?


Is there any other way to get malayalam channels in Texas, US with help of some recievers ?


I am not sure if the apartment complex folks would allow putting the dish on rooftop or somewhere outside my apartment .|||Federal Law requires them to allow you to put up a Satellite dish. They can't legally stop you. They can set guidelines where the dish go, so as not to be unsightly or lower the value of the property, as long as they have a clear view of the southern sky.





So ask them where your dish can be mounted and be prepared to run a long cable to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment