Saturday, December 10, 2011

How do I turn the dish tv back on?

I am staying at a neighbors house sitting, and I can't figure out how to turn on the dish. Unfortunately, it was on at first, and all I had to do was press select on the dish remote. I pressed a lot of buttons on the regular tv remote and now all I get is the black and white fuzz. How do I turn the dish back on?|||well the problem is that you should never have to use the T.V. remote, the dish remote should be all you use to turn programing off or on. it sounds like you changed the channel on the tv and need to find the correct channel. it is hard to tell you what channel to turn the tv to because it depends on if you are using a duel tuner, or single tuner. if the receiver is connected with HDMI, Coax, Composite, or A/V rca cables. but i would try all of the tvs inputs and channel 3. also you should see a green button with an R on it (the are is not for record) this is the system recovery button, it helps you to find the correct settings on your tv if you lose them. you simple press the SAT button, the press and hold the R button for until all device lights light up. then release. the remote will try to change the channel on the tv to the correct channel.(if this was set up by the installer)





i hope this helps but it is hard without more info on your system or how it is connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment