Saturday, December 10, 2011

I have Dish Network TV and am moving, can my DVR library of recorded events be saved?

You know how on Dish TV ith DVR you have your sectin of your recordings, well since I am moving and taking our box to a new house, when we put it there, will I still have my same info on like what is usually set to record and stuff? And will my DVR events I have recorded and kept still be there? Or do you have to start all over?|||they will still be there..your shows are files that are stored on the hard drive|||As previously stated, yes, all of your events will still be stored


within the hard drive of your DVR.





However, during the time(s) your DVR is unplugged, your DVR will


not be able to record any events.


So if your favorite show(s) come on during the move, just be aware


they will only record when the DVR is still plugged up.





Good luck!


|||they will still be there

No comments:

Post a Comment